21 Shouts - 253,228 Scrobbles
Renegade Soundwave (aka RSW) was a London based electronic music group formed in 1986 and disbanded in 1995. During their nine year career they released four long playing albums and twelve singles. They were equally well known for their skill as producers and re-mixers of songs by others as they were for their own music. The two core members were Danny Briottet and Gary Asquith, both former members of Mass. Karl Bonnie was a founding member but quit in 1990 after the release of their debut album. Asquith had also previously served with early 4AD signing, Rema-Rema.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Probably A Robbery - (4:06) - 593 plays
- Biting My Nails - (3:51) - 364 plays
- Renegade Soundwave - (3:54) - 384 plays
- The Phantom - (4:47) - 288 plays
- Women Respond to Bass - (4:46) - 203 plays
- Thunder - (1:04) - 195 plays
- Ozone Breakdown - (6:34) - 150 plays
- Lucky Luke - (3:52) - 156 plays
- Can't Get Used To Losing You - (4:31) - 135 plays
- Murder Music - (2:31) - 191 plays