20 Shouts - 248,223 Scrobbles
Renegade Soundwave (aka RSW) was a London based electronic music group formed in 1986 and disbanded in 1995. During their nine year career they released four long playing albums and twelve singles. They were equally well known for their skill as producers and re-mixers of songs by others as they were for their own music. The two core members were Danny Briottet and Gary Asquith, both former members of Mass. Karl Bonnie was a founding member but quit in 1990 after the release of their debut album. Asquith had also previously served with early 4AD signing, Rema-Rema.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Probably A Robbery - (4:06) - 571 plays
- Biting My Nails - (3:51) - 482 plays
- The Phantom - (4:47) - 343 plays
- Renegade Soundwave - (3:54) - 405 plays
- Ozone Breakdown - (6:34) - 190 plays
- Thunder - (1:04) - 164 plays
- Women Respond to Bass - (4:46) - 184 plays
- Can't Get Used To Losing You - (4:31) - 164 plays
- Transition - (3:22) - 140 plays
- Blue Eyed Boy - (4:28) - 155 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online