20 Shouts - 243,683 Scrobbles
Renegade Soundwave (aka RSW) was a London based electronic music group formed in 1986 and disbanded in 1995. During their nine year career they released four long playing albums and twelve singles. They were equally well known for their skill as producers and re-mixers of songs by others as they were for their own music. The two core members were Danny Briottet and Gary Asquith, both former members of Mass. Karl Bonnie was a founding member but quit in 1990 after the release of their debut album. Asquith had also previously served with early 4AD signing, Rema-Rema.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Probably A Robbery - (4:06) - 624 plays
- Biting My Nails - (3:51) - 541 plays
- The Phantom - (4:47) - 344 plays
- Renegade Soundwave - (3:54) - 420 plays
- Transition - (3:22) - 190 plays
- Ozone Breakdown - (6:34) - 252 plays
- Women Respond to Bass - (4:46) - 214 plays
- Can't Get Used To Losing You - (4:31) - 254 plays
- Murder Music - (2:31) - 342 plays
- Blastik 1 - (5:44) - 153 plays