76 Shouts - 904,821 Scrobbles
Renan Luce (born on the 5 March 1980, Paris) is a French singer-songwriter. Born in Paris, Luce spent all his childhood and adolescence in Plourin-les-Morlaix, Brittany. He is married to Lolita Sechan, the daughter of famous French singer Renaud. His debuted in 2006, releasing his first album Repenti within the European francophone countries and a year later in Canada. In 2009 his second album Le clan des miros was released.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Lettre - (3:17) - 5,663 plays
- Les Voisines - (3:37) - 3,776 plays
- Repenti - (4:06) - 2,810 plays
- Monsieur Marcel - (4:07) - 1,648 plays
- Je Suis Une Feuille - (4:28) - 1,421 plays
- Le Lacrymal Circus - (3:52) - 1,178 plays
- La Fille De La Bande - (3:49) - 1,322 plays
- Camelote - (3:02) - 953 plays
- Chien Mouillé - (3:01) - 909 plays
- Nuit Blanche - (3:48) - 803 plays