77 Shouts - 954,821 Scrobbles
Renan Luce (born on the 5 March 1980, Paris) is a French singer-songwriter. Born in Paris, Luce spent all his childhood and adolescence in Plourin-les-Morlaix, Brittany. He is married to Lolita Sechan, the daughter of famous French singer Renaud. His debuted in 2006, releasing his first album Repenti within the European francophone countries and a year later in Canada. In 2009 his second album Le clan des miros was released.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Lettre - (3:17) - 4,864 plays
- Les Voisines - (3:36) - 3,105 plays
- Repenti - (4:06) - 2,203 plays
- Monsieur Marcel - (4:07) - 1,368 plays
- La Fille De La Bande - (3:49) - 1,273 plays
- Je Suis Une Feuille - (4:28) - 1,077 plays
- Appelle Quand Tu Te Réveilles - (3:56) - 1,108 plays
- Le Lacrymal Circus - (3:52) - 1,002 plays
- Nantes - (3:41) - 854 plays
- Camelote - (3:02) - 804 plays