78 Shouts - 986,059 Scrobbles
Renan Luce (born on the 5 March 1980, Paris) is a French singer-songwriter. Born in Paris, Luce spent all his childhood and adolescence in Plourin-les-Morlaix, Brittany. He is married to Lolita Sechan, the daughter of famous French singer Renaud. His debuted in 2006, releasing his first album Repenti within the European francophone countries and a year later in Canada. In 2009 his second album Le clan des miros was released.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Lettre - (3:17) - 4,665 plays
- Les Voisines - (3:36) - 3,123 plays
- La Fille De La Bande - (3:49) - 2,482 plays
- Appelle Quand Tu Te Réveilles - (3:56) - 3,280 plays
- Repenti - (4:06) - 1,938 plays
- Voyager - (4:10) - 1,359 plays
- Monsieur Marcel - (4:07) - 1,132 plays
- Je Suis Une Bande De Jeunes - (3:09) - 1,041 plays
- La Boîte - (3:14) - 1,098 plays
- Je Suis Une Feuille - (4:28) - 864 plays