52 Shouts - 292,703 Scrobbles
“Literally one of the best experimental artists currently making tracks… Layers and layers of experimental-electronic goodness… focus constantly shifts from leads to bridges to the beat and back around again…using sounds in Ableton Live that many others would have difficulty with, but instead forms an analog/virtual opus.” — Women’s Radio Jones slips through the veils of defined sound, weaving cello, violin, woodwinds, rhodes, electronics and sound design through unique instrumentation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Open Me Slowly - (5:40) - 2,394 plays
- Driftwood - (7:19) - 1,602 plays
- The Passing Storm - (5:19) - 1,340 plays
- Helix - (5:25) - 1,123 plays
- Indra's Web - (4:44) - 1,060 plays
- aurora borealis - (4:52) - 884 plays
- Sea Of Bubbles - (4:42) - 704 plays
- from star to seed - (3:14) - 708 plays
- Autumn - (5:30) - 539 plays
- Photosynthesis - (5:16) - 723 plays