3 Shouts - 26,636 Scrobbles
René Thomas was born 25 February 1927 in Liege, Belgium.
Although considered as one of the greatest jazz guitarists of the sixties,
he has remained rather unknown to the general public. After the second world war he played with the "Bop Shots",
Belgium's first Be-bop outfit with Jacques Pelzer and Bobby Jaspar.
Between these three men a real musical osmosis arose. In the early fifties René Thomas moved to Paris where he connects with the modern jazz scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- All the Things You Are - (3:41) - 32 plays
- Someone to Watch over Me - (3:15) - 40 plays
- Autobuzz - (3:01) - 26 plays
- The Real Cat - (4:13) - 24 plays
- Get Happy - (3:13) - 32 plays
- Relaxin' at the Grand Balcon - (3:16) - 28 plays
- Lover Man - (3:38) - 43 plays
- There Will Never Be Another You - (2:27) - 27 plays
- The Continental - (2:54) - 23 plays
- My Old Flame - (4:49) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online