3 Shouts - 25,938 Scrobbles
René Thomas was born 25 February 1927 in Liege, Belgium.
Although considered as one of the greatest jazz guitarists of the sixties,
he has remained rather unknown to the general public. After the second world war he played with the "Bop Shots",
Belgium's first Be-bop outfit with Jacques Pelzer and Bobby Jaspar.
Between these three men a real musical osmosis arose. In the early fifties René Thomas moved to Paris where he connects with the modern jazz scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Night in Tunisia - (4:43) - 25 plays
- The Real Cat - (4:13) - 27 plays
- Lover Man - (3:38) - 28 plays
- All the Things You Are - (3:41) - 27 plays
- There Will Never Be Another You - (2:27) - 25 plays
- Relaxin' at the Grand Balcon - (3:16) - 33 plays
- Get Happy - (3:13) - 18 plays
- The Continental - (2:54) - 17 plays
- Easy to Love - (2:44) - 16 plays
- Autobuzz - (3:01) - 15 plays