7 Shouts - 40,001 Scrobbles
Remo Giazotto (4 September 1910, Rome - 26 August 1998, Pisa) was an Italian musicologist, mostly known through his systematic catalogue of the works of Tomaso Albinoni. He wrote biographies of Albinoni and other composers, including Vivaldi. Giazotto served as a music critic (from 1932) and editor (1945-1949) of the Rivista musicale italiana and was appointed co-editor of the Nuova rivista musicale italiiana in 1967. He was a professor of the history of music at the University of Florence (1957-69) and in 1962 was nominated to the Acedemia Nazionale di S. Cecilia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Adagio in G Minor for Strings and Organ, "Albinoni's Adagio" - (8:37) - 1,582 plays
- Adagio in G Minor (attrib. to Albinoni) - (11:31) - 412 plays
- Adagio In G Minor For Strings And Organ (After T. Albinoni) - (8:38) - 212 plays
- Adagio in G Minor - (1:52) - 135 plays
- Adagio - (8:43) - 90 plays
- Adagio Albioni - 92 plays
- Adagio for Strings and Organ in G Major - Completed Giazotto, arranged for organ by Carlo Curley - (8:53) - 25 plays
- Adagio in G minor for strings and organ - (7:49) - 33 plays
- Adagio for Organ and Strings in G Minor (after T. Albinoni) - (9:10) - 29 plays
- Adagio In G Minor For Strings And Organ, ''Albinoni's Adagio'' - (8:38) - 23 plays