6 Shouts - 32,256 Scrobbles
Remo Giazotto (4 September 1910, Rome - 26 August 1998, Pisa) was an Italian musicologist, mostly known through his systematic catalogue of the works of Tomaso Albinoni. He wrote biographies of Albinoni and other composers, including Vivaldi. Giazotto served as a music critic (from 1932) and editor (1945-1949) of the Rivista musicale italiana and was appointed co-editor of the Nuova rivista musicale italiiana in 1967. He was a professor of the history of music at the University of Florence (1957-69) and in 1962 was nominated to the Acedemia Nazionale di S. Cecilia.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Adagio in G Minor for Strings and Organ, "Albinoni's Adagio" - (8:37) - 1,039 plays
- Adagio in G Minor (attrib. to Albinoni) - (11:31) - 249 plays
- Adagio In G Minor For Strings And Organ (After T. Albinoni) - (8:38) - 183 plays
- Adagio - (8:43) - 138 plays
- Adagio in G Minor - (1:52) - 86 plays
- Adagio in G minor (attrib. to Albinoni) (arr. for flute, organ and orchestra) - (8:52) - 40 plays
- Adagio in G minor for strings and organ - (7:49) - 33 plays
- Adagio in G minor (attrib. to Albinoni) (arr. for trombone and piano) - (8:42) - 27 plays
- Adagio for Strings and Organ in G Minor (formerly attr. to Albinoni) - (7:25) - 17 plays
- Adagio in G Minor (Previously Attributed to Tomaso Giovanni Albinoni) - (11:33) - 18 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release