8 Shouts - 8,477 Scrobbles
Emerging from black metal origins, Remmirath has progressed during its existence into an experimental entity that is difficult to be pigeonholed both musically and ideologically. After the demo Smrť Pútnikova released in 2005 and debut album Polis Rouge from 2008 (Ravenheart Productions), the second full-lenght Shambhala Vril Saucers (Todestrieb Recs/Kristallblut Records) brings the music outside of usual genre mantinels and offers a psychedelic take on metal with influences from several other styles.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- N.W.O. Neverland - (5:34) - 6 plays
- Replacing The Sun - (5:09) - 8 plays
- The Will Behind The Colossus - (1:06) - 9 plays
- La Figurine Plastique - (5:05) - 5 plays
- A Little Trip To The Stars - (7:26) - 5 plays
- Rainy Friday - (6:42) - 3 plays
- Polis Rouge - (11:19) - 6 plays
- What Remains After Us - (6:52) - 3 plays
- Tiger of The City - (6:02) - 2 plays
- Smr Pútnikova (Pilgrim´s death) - (6:48) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online