9 Shouts - 76,650 Scrobbles
Remate is a solo project of singer songwriter Fernando Martínez de la Serna. Based in Asturias, North of Spain, in 2003 was published his debut album, a home recording titled Deconstructin' Mood. It was a first approach to alt-folk which critics related to musicians like Devendra Banhard or Bonnie 'Prince' Billy. A year later was released his second album, Ballads don't change things, selected by Spanish music magazine Rock de Luxe among the best albums of the year. His third LP, On Junk, was Remate first experience in studio.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gigante - (2:58) - 575 plays
- Superlativo - (4:48) - 212 plays
- Odisea de fuego - (4:55) - 367 plays
- Su madre está enamorada de Kafka - (3:20) - 125 plays
- Suelo estar - (3:13) - 141 plays
- Por lo que tiene de romantico - (3:41) - 75 plays
- Por si atracamos un banco - (2:32) - 110 plays
- La animadora - (7:36) - 90 plays
- Shock - (3:36) - 94 plays
- Tipico De California - (2:47) - 48 plays