Reggie and the Full Effect
289 Shouts - 3,232,351 Scrobbles
Reggie and the Full Effect first burst onto the scene in Kansas City, MO during a break from The Get Up Kids. James Dewees, keyboardist for the aforementioned group wrote, recorded and performed all of the music and vocals himself. What started off as a gimmick would end up turning into a full touring band. As a former drummer for Coalesce, James has written some hardcore parts into Reggie and the Full Effect (Coalesce singer Sean Ingram shows up randomly through RATFE records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou've got a lot to learn
Before I let you go
There's things you need to see
And things you need to know
They say, we won't, make it
- LyricsGirl, where's your head full of lead?
Can't you see what you're doing to me?
Wipe that disgrace off your face
Look and see what you've done to me
Girl, you look bored
- 37 - (3:20) - 1,394 plays
- Apocolypse, Wow - (3:31) - 767 plays
- LyricsAsking me discretely, when she can come meet me
Later on tonight
Talking super softly, how we both look gothy
But it's alright
Don't tell me what you're doing to me
- Revenge is a Dish Best Served at Park Chan-Wook's House - (2:30) - 862 plays
- Happy V-Day - (3:57) - 782 plays
- Mood 4 Luv - (3:31) - 732 plays
- Your Bleedin Heart - (4:39) - 681 plays
- Girl, Why'd You Run Away? - (2:30) - 607 plays