Reggie and the Full Effect
285 Shouts - 3,137,383 Scrobbles
Reggie and the Full Effect first burst onto the scene in Kansas City, MO during a break from The Get Up Kids. James Dewees, keyboardist for the aforementioned group wrote, recorded and performed all of the music and vocals himself. What started off as a gimmick would end up turning into a full touring band. As a former drummer for Coalesce, James has written some hardcore parts into Reggie and the Full Effect (Coalesce singer Sean Ingram shows up randomly through RATFE records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Well Soon - (3:35) - 3,787 plays
- 37 - (3:20) - 4,053 plays
- Super Croc vs Mega Doosh - 3,558 plays
- Introduction - (0:36) - 2,649 plays
- Revenge is a Dish Best Served at Park Chan-Wook's House - (2:30) - 3,452 plays
- Fowlin' Around - (0:48) - 2,716 plays
- Guerrera - (2:33) - 2,522 plays
- Gimme Back My Leg - (3:06) - 2,882 plays
- Robo Fonzie Meets Frank - (0:53) - 2,323 plays
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Ralph's - (3:24) - 3,121 plays