Reggie and the Full Effect
289 Shouts - 3,218,733 Scrobbles
Reggie and the Full Effect first burst onto the scene in Kansas City, MO during a break from The Get Up Kids. James Dewees, keyboardist for the aforementioned group wrote, recorded and performed all of the music and vocals himself. What started off as a gimmick would end up turning into a full touring band. As a former drummer for Coalesce, James has written some hardcore parts into Reggie and the Full Effect (Coalesce singer Sean Ingram shows up randomly through RATFE records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou've got a lot to learn
Before I let you go
There's things you need to see
And things you need to know
They say, we won't, make it
- LyricsGirl, where's your head full of lead?
Can't you see what you're doing to me?
Wipe that disgrace off your face
Look and see what you've done to me
Girl, you look bored
- 37 - (3:20) - 1,353 plays
- Apocolypse, Wow - (3:31) - 875 plays
- LyricsI am in a mood for you
Hey, what's happening
Is rap a thing or maybe not
Well, I don't really know you
I thought I'd introduce and I'd abuse
- Your Bleedin Heart - (4:39) - 827 plays
- Take Me Home Please - (4:11) - 912 plays
- Happy V-Day - (3:57) - 828 plays
- Revenge is a Dish Best Served at Park Chan-Wook's House - (2:30) - 1,090 plays
- What Won't Kill You Eats Gas - (3:37) - 785 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online