Reggie and the Full Effect
285 Shouts - 3,171,626 Scrobbles
Reggie and the Full Effect first burst onto the scene in Kansas City, MO during a break from The Get Up Kids. James Dewees, keyboardist for the aforementioned group wrote, recorded and performed all of the music and vocals himself. What started off as a gimmick would end up turning into a full touring band. As a former drummer for Coalesce, James has written some hardcore parts into Reggie and the Full Effect (Coalesce singer Sean Ingram shows up randomly through RATFE records).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Well Soon - (3:35) - 2,980 plays
- 37 - (3:20) - 1,786 plays
- LyricsGirl, where's your head full of lead?
Can't you see what you're doing to me?
Wipe that disgrace off your face
Look and see what you've done to me
Girl, you look bored
- Revenge is a Dish Best Served at Park Chan-Wook's House - (2:30) - 1,706 plays
- Super Croc vs Mega Doosh - 1,311 plays
- Introduction - (0:36) - 807 plays
- Gimme Back My Leg - (3:06) - 1,068 plays
- Take Me Home Please - (4:11) - 974 plays
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Ralph's - (3:24) - 1,231 plays
- Fowlin' Around - (0:48) - 892 plays