Often referred to as ‘the Bad Boy of Southern Soul’ (or sometimes Rude Boy, from the title of his last album), Reggie was born and raised in Memphis. His entry into the professional music world came when he joined the legendary Bar-Kays in the ‘90’s. Reggie went solo soon after, releasing his first album, Who Am I, in 2000 on the Avanti Records label. It was a sign of good things to come – the title track of his 2005 Why Me? album became a monster hit in both the Southern Soul and Beach markets.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Motel 2 - (4:49) - 16 plays
- For You - (3:31) - 12 plays
- Your Love Is a Bad Habit - (4:27) - 11 plays
- In the Air Tonight - (4:56) - 13 plays
- No More Tears - (4:14) - 7 plays
- Playing Me for a Fool - (4:52) - 10 plays
- Nobody Wants You - (4:41) - 7 plays
- P's & Q's - (6:09) - 23 plays
- Why Me? - (3:34) - 8 plays
- Let's Start All Over Again - (3:49) - 6 plays