Often referred to as ‘the Bad Boy of Southern Soul’ (or sometimes Rude Boy, from the title of his last album), Reggie was born and raised in Memphis. His entry into the professional music world came when he joined the legendary Bar-Kays in the ‘90’s. Reggie went solo soon after, releasing his first album, Who Am I, in 2000 on the Avanti Records label. It was a sign of good things to come – the title track of his 2005 Why Me? album became a monster hit in both the Southern Soul and Beach markets.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Why Me? - (3:34) - 9 plays
- HOLD ON - (6:18) - 2 plays
- Me On Top Of You - (4:57) - 2 plays
- Ready to Accept (feat. the Untouchable One) - (5:11) - 2 plays
- Whip That Thang - (3:46) - 2 plays
- P's & Q's - (6:09) - 4 plays
- In the Air Tonight - (4:56) - 10 plays
- Not Gonna Cry Interlude (feat. the Untouchable One) - (2:59) - 19 plays
- Come on Girl (feat. Toya Brown) - (2:58) - 3 plays
- For You - (3:31) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online