0 Shouts - 50,172 Scrobbles
Recently disbanded Tennessee group which played old-time stringband music. The band formed when four folks crossed paths in historical country music town, Johnson City, Tennessee, the site of the Ralph Stanley's first recording with the Stanley Brothers, and today's Bluegrass and Country Music Program at East Tennessee State University. Singer/songwriter guitarist Martha Scanlan and mandolinist Thomas Sneed moved to the heart of Appalachia from West of the Mississippi after hearing about the region's music while playing bluegrass in Europe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like A Songbird That Has Fallen - (3:12) - 440 plays
- Like A Song Bird That Has Fallen - 82 plays
- Little Bird of Heaven - (3:06) - 27 plays
- Down the River - (3:34) - 12 plays
- Maybe the Last Time - (4:56) - 11 plays
- Halleluiah - (5:30) - 13 plays
- Ain't Gwine Drink a, No More - (2:18) - 9 plays
- Raven - (3:05) - 10 plays
- Kiss Me Quick Papas Coming - (3:13) - 6 plays
- Elzics Farewell - (2:40) - 6 plays