0 Shouts - 51,127 Scrobbles
Recently disbanded Tennessee group which played old-time stringband music. The band formed when four folks crossed paths in historical country music town, Johnson City, Tennessee, the site of the Ralph Stanley's first recording with the Stanley Brothers, and today's Bluegrass and Country Music Program at East Tennessee State University. Singer/songwriter guitarist Martha Scanlan and mandolinist Thomas Sneed moved to the heart of Appalachia from West of the Mississippi after hearing about the region's music while playing bluegrass in Europe.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Like A Songbird That Has Fallen - (3:12) - 191 plays
- Like A Song Bird That Has Fallen - 54 plays
- Halleluiah - (5:30) - 17 plays
- Down the River - (3:34) - 6 plays
- LyricsTurn clad ???, Natures clad ???.
Meet your partner with a big handshake.
All go west on an east bound freight
Hurry up boys now dont be late
n off you go.
- Little Bird of Heaven - (3:06) - 14 plays
- Raven - (3:05) - 7 plays
- Like A Songbird That Has Falle - 6 plays
- Kiss Me Quick Papas Coming - (3:13) - 5 plays
- Paddy Won't You Drink Some Cider - (2:20) - 4 plays