2 Shouts - 1,491 Scrobbles
Reeda Boutros was born in Lebanon on the 27th of October. Reeda and her sister Nina were the first female pop duo in the Arab world. The duo split after Nina decided to settle down and marry. In 2003, Reeda signed with international record company Sony Music. With Sony she released her 13-track album "Alagtini" which found tremendous success with hit singles such as "El Hawa El Majnoun", "Ya Moustafa", "Alagtini" and others. Powerful but short termed, her collaboration with Sony had to end, since the record company was obliged to close down its Middle East branch for undisclosed reasons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bassal Haly - 3 plays
- Khod Alby - (3:16) - 2 plays
- We Malou - (3:20) - 1 plays
- Tamatak Fey - (3:24) - 1 plays
- Bala Bethebeni - (4:08) - 1 plays
- Amore - (4:28) - 1 plays
- Allagteni - (4:29) - 1 plays
- Nagham Omri - (4:29) - 1 plays
- N'tartak Sa'a - (4:11) - 1 plays
- Layl El Ghajar - (4:41) - 1 plays