2 Shouts - 4,397 Scrobbles
Dundalk rockers Redtwelve are back on the scene to promote their debut album 'Mines'. Recorded in their own studio, the five lads have put their heart and soul into an album, which they will be promoting on their launch in the Spirit Store on Friday 18th of September. Redtwelve have poured blood, sweat and tears into an album which has been a long, but hugely rewarding journey for them. The album was entirely self-produced resulting in headaches, heartaches, grey hairs, but with plenty of laughs along the way.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online