37 Shouts - 182,604 Scrobbles
Redeyes began on the French drum & bass scene in 1999 as a dj, he was noticed by the quality of his mixes (eclectic selection and tight mixes) he formed in 2001 the collective audiabrasive and he took part in many residences drum & bass nights in Toulouse. Influenced by the afro-American music (from jazz to the hip hop) and new electronic tendencies, he decided to start production around 2003 to spread his love and his faith for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Goodnight Brooklyn - (4:59) - 492 plays
- Poetry In Motion - Utah Jazz Remix - (6:01) - 256 plays
- Luv and Haight - Matrix Remix - (6:17) - 312 plays
- Sugar - (5:20) - 182 plays
- Drive thru - Original Mix - (4:14) - 190 plays
- Hold Tight - (5:38) - 175 plays
- Poetry in Motion (Utah Jazz Remix) - (6:01) - 243 plays
- Afro Blue - Original Mix - (4:17) - 150 plays
- Gold Fishes - (2:34) - 121 plays
- Sleeprunner - (4:40) - 121 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online