37 Shouts - 167,920 Scrobbles
Redeyes began on the French drum & bass scene in 1999 as a dj, he was noticed by the quality of his mixes (eclectic selection and tight mixes) he formed in 2001 the collective audiabrasive and he took part in many residences drum & bass nights in Toulouse. Influenced by the afro-American music (from jazz to the hip hop) and new electronic tendencies, he decided to start production around 2003 to spread his love and his faith for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poetry In Motion (Utah Jazz Remix) - (2:59) - 622 plays
- Luv and Haight - Matrix Remix - (6:17) - 530 plays
- Drive Thru - 371 plays
- iMPULSE - 319 plays
- Time For Peace - (1:30) - 405 plays
- When Will It Ever End - (59:01) - 211 plays
- Poetry In Motion - Utah Jazz Remix - (6:01) - 255 plays
- NightLight - (4:36) - 267 plays
- Surreal - (4:19) - 254 plays
- Hold Tight - (5:38) - 202 plays