37 Shouts - 162,882 Scrobbles
Redeyes began on the French drum & bass scene in 1999 as a dj, he was noticed by the quality of his mixes (eclectic selection and tight mixes) he formed in 2001 the collective audiabrasive and he took part in many residences drum & bass nights in Toulouse. Influenced by the afro-American music (from jazz to the hip hop) and new electronic tendencies, he decided to start production around 2003 to spread his love and his faith for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poetry In Motion (Utah Jazz Remix) - (2:59) - 684 plays
- Luv and Haight - Matrix Remix - (6:17) - 516 plays
- When Will It Ever End - (59:01) - 293 plays
- iMPULSE - 228 plays
- Drive Thru - 255 plays
- Time For Peace - (1:30) - 300 plays
- Hold Tight - (5:38) - 181 plays
- Poetry In Motion - Utah Jazz Remix - (6:01) - 161 plays
- Gold Fishes - (2:34) - 133 plays
- NightLight - (4:36) - 200 plays