37 Shouts - 152,985 Scrobbles
Redeyes began on the French drum & bass scene in 1999 as a dj, he was noticed by the quality of his mixes (eclectic selection and tight mixes) he formed in 2001 the collective audiabrasive and he took part in many residences drum & bass nights in Toulouse. Influenced by the afro-American music (from jazz to the hip hop) and new electronic tendencies, he decided to start production around 2003 to spread his love and his faith for music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poetry In Motion (Utah Jazz Remix) - (2:59) - 1,134 plays
- Luv and Haight - Matrix Remix - (6:17) - 677 plays
- When Will It Ever End - (59:01) - 469 plays
- Stab Him - (3:12) - 230 plays
- Hold Tight - (5:38) - 189 plays
- Gold Fishes - (2:34) - 187 plays
- Let It Shine - (5:56) - 118 plays
- Brothers - (4:48) - 118 plays
- Cruise Ship To The Stars - (5:55) - 113 plays
- Poetry In Motion - Utah Jazz Remix - (6:01) - 116 plays