13 Shouts - 15,900 Scrobbles
Red Kite is a six-piece band from London. They play alt-rock music. With three guitarists, two drummers, and equal parts hymn and squall, they released their debut album 'Songs For Crow' in the Spring of 2013. Once so common that Shakespeare described London as "a city of Red Kites and Crows", the Red Kite (Milvus milvus) was persecuted and hunted to extinction throughout the 18th and 19th centuries.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Montreal - (4:25) - 2,026 plays
- The Gathering Storm - (4:04) - 1,309 plays
- Dance With Crow - (5:12) - 549 plays
- Streetlights - (4:02) - 555 plays
- Spanish Courtyard - (3:56) - 485 plays
- Poltergeist - (3:29) - 408 plays
- Calliope - (3:21) - 411 plays
- Red Blooded Males - (4:54) - 417 plays
- Saddle Up, Son - (5:09) - 362 plays
- NO PAINTER OF NOTE - (9:24) - 359 plays
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release
- Jay Z Leads The GRAMMYs Nominations Pack With 9 Nods