0 Shouts - 7,201 Scrobbles
There appears to be more than one band that goes by the name 'Red Rooster'. As of now two are mentioned below. I. Red Rooster is the New York-based folk collective formed in 1998 and led by Jay Erickson (lead vocals) and Nat Zilkha (lead guitar) - lifelong friends who fashion plainly honest and self-reflective songs from fragments of their diverse musical influences and sensibilities. Originally established as an acoustic act, playing a mix of original and traditional bluegrass, blues and folk, Red Rooster has evolved into highly original and eclectic band with a sound all its own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mexico Revisited - (2:57) - 11 plays
- Bluebird - (3:35) - 14 plays
- I Got the Blues - (6:27) - 5 plays
- A Tribute to CCR (Side o' the Road) - (2:45) - 4 plays
- Hold On Tight - (3:59) - 5 plays
- Linda Lou - (3:44) - 5 plays
- Magic In the Air - (2:33) - 4 plays
- The Places In Between - (5:12) - 8 plays
- Chasing You - (3:17) - 8 plays
- Satisfied Mind - (2:56) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online