0 Shouts - 7,261 Scrobbles
There appears to be more than one band that goes by the name 'Red Rooster'. As of now two are mentioned below. I. Red Rooster is the New York-based folk collective formed in 1998 and led by Jay Erickson (lead vocals) and Nat Zilkha (lead guitar) - lifelong friends who fashion plainly honest and self-reflective songs from fragments of their diverse musical influences and sensibilities. Originally established as an acoustic act, playing a mix of original and traditional bluegrass, blues and folk, Red Rooster has evolved into highly original and eclectic band with a sound all its own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Got the Blues - (6:27) - 8 plays
- Mexico Revisited - (2:57) - 19 plays
- Bluebird - (3:35) - 10 plays
- Chasing You - (3:17) - 5 plays
- Leaves In Autumn - (3:17) - 4 plays
- Linda Lou - (3:44) - 8 plays
- Black Point Road - (4:15) - 7 plays
- These Days Are Walking - (3:03) - 7 plays
- Five Tiny Fingers - (3:32) - 3 plays
- The Places In Between - (5:12) - 6 plays