Red Red Meat
29 Shouts - 191,470 Scrobbles
Formed in Chicago out of folk-punk outfit Friends of Betty, Red Red Meat consisted of Tim Rutili (vocals, guitars) and Glynis Johnson (bass, vocals), Brian Deck (drums) and guitarist Glenn Girard. They released their first single, Snowball, in 1991, and their eponymous debut LP in 1992, which was released on their own Perishable records imprint. In the winter of 1992, lawyer Tim Hurley was welcomed into the fold as the new permanent bass player.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Gauze - (4:49) - 794 plays
- Chain Chain Chain - (3:43) - 599 plays
- Carpet of Horses - (6:18) - 527 plays
- Buttered - (3:26) - 528 plays
- Oxtail - (5:06) - 337 plays
- Braindead - (5:12) - 407 plays
- There's Always Tomorrow - (1:56) - 351 plays
- Sad Cadillac - (5:18) - 302 plays
- Idiot Son - (4:17) - 280 plays
- Rosewood, Wax, Voltz + Glitter - (4:35) - 279 plays