Red Gem of Hades
0 Shouts - 654 Scrobbles
Red Gem of Hades is a deathy thrash (or thrashy death) metal project based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of the United States. Red Gem of Hades vocals reflect an aggressive style that is probably best described as a blend Chuck Billy from Testament and Johann Hegg from Amon Amarth. Listeners will hear the strong influence of thrash and death metal rhythms in the guitar work combined with lead work more reminiscent of classic metal masters like Dave Murray (Iron Maiden) and Glenn Tipton (Judas Priest).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Aggressive Dissension - (3:26) - 9 plays
- March into Death - (4:10) - 5 plays
- Dimensions of Zero - (2:15) - 9 plays
- Hail of Bullets - (1:42) - 6 plays
- Panic Attack - (2:46) - 6 plays
- Barbarossa - (4:06) - 6 plays
- Drowning in Cocytus - (5:24) - 2 plays
- Curse of Nobndrill - (2:56) - 5 plays
- Rest in Lies - (3:24) - 5 plays
- The Red Gem - (3:59) - 5 plays