7 Shouts - 140,629 Scrobbles
Clyde Julian "Red" Foley (June 17, 1910 – September 19, 1968) was a country music singer. Foley was born in Blue Lick, Kentucky. He began playing the guitar and the harmonica as a young boy and at age seventeen he won first prize in a statewide talent show. Ultimately he signed with Decca Records in 1941. His hit songs include Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy, Old Shep, Sugarfoot Rag, and Tennessee Saturday Night.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy - (2:49) - 1,364 plays
- Frosty The Snowman - (2:32) - 888 plays
- Tennessee Saturday Night - (2:43) - 793 plays
- Goodnight Irene - (3:03) - 520 plays
- Freight Train Boogie - (2:50) - 375 plays
- Old Shep - (3:15) - 392 plays
- Midnight - (3:15) - 409 plays
- Tennessee Border - (2:43) - 313 plays
- Peace in the Valley - (3:13) - 327 plays
- Sugarfoot Rag - (2:26) - 255 plays