70 Shouts - 479,397 Scrobbles
Red Flag is a synthpop band founded in 1984 in San Diego by brothers Chris Reynolds and Mark Reynolds (vocals). Considered to be one of the most successful and widely known synthpop bands hailing from the United States, Red Flag has proven to be one of the most enduring, most prolific, stylistically varied and most influential electronic bands from America. Red Flag made the top 10 Billboard charts in 1988 with their memorable song Russian Radio. The next year Red Flag's debut album, Naive Art, released by Enigma, earned them another top 10 single, If I Ever.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Radio - (6:12) - 1,127 plays
- If I Ever - (4:45) - 725 plays
- Broken Heart - (4:04) - 476 plays
- Pretty in Pity - (4:15) - 385 plays
- Count to Three - (4:06) - 302 plays
- Give Me Your Hand - (5:03) - 310 plays
- All Roads Lead to You - (6:51) - 243 plays
- Save Me Tonight - (5:04) - 189 plays
- I Don't Know Why - (5:55) - 166 plays
- I See You - (3:21) - 124 plays