68 Shouts - 470,786 Scrobbles
Red Flag is a synthpop band founded in 1984 in San Diego by brothers Chris Reynolds and Mark Reynolds (vocals). Considered to be one of the most successful and widely known synthpop bands hailing from the United States, Red Flag has proven to be one of the most enduring, most prolific, stylistically varied and most influential electronic bands from America. Red Flag made the top 10 Billboard charts in 1988 with their memorable song Russian Radio. The next year Red Flag's debut album, Naive Art, released by Enigma, earned them another top 10 single, If I Ever.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Radio - (6:12) - 1,048 plays
- If I Ever - (4:45) - 630 plays
- Broken Heart - (4:04) - 467 plays
- Give Me Your Hand - (5:03) - 298 plays
- Pretty in Pity - (4:15) - 316 plays
- Count to Three - (4:06) - 259 plays
- All Roads Lead to You - (6:51) - 185 plays
- Save Me Tonight - (5:04) - 147 plays
- I See You - (3:21) - 182 plays
- I Don't Know Why - (5:55) - 119 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online