68 Shouts - 463,668 Scrobbles
Red Flag is a synthpop band founded in 1984 in San Diego by brothers Chris Reynolds and Mark Reynolds (vocals). Considered to be one of the most successful and widely known synthpop bands hailing from the United States, Red Flag has proven to be one of the most enduring, most prolific, stylistically varied and most influential electronic bands from America. Red Flag made the top 10 Billboard charts in 1988 with their memorable song Russian Radio. The next year Red Flag's debut album, Naive Art, released by Enigma, earned them another top 10 single, If I Ever.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Radio - (6:12) - 1,224 plays
- If I Ever - (4:45) - 676 plays
- Pretty in Pity - (4:15) - 472 plays
- Broken Heart - (4:04) - 516 plays
- Give Me Your Hand - (5:03) - 334 plays
- Count to Three - (4:06) - 295 plays
- I See You - (3:21) - 258 plays
- All Roads Lead to You - (6:51) - 217 plays
- Save Me Tonight - (5:04) - 164 plays
- I Don't Know Why - (5:55) - 196 plays