68 Shouts - 468,324 Scrobbles
Red Flag is a synthpop band founded in 1984 in San Diego by brothers Chris Reynolds and Mark Reynolds (vocals). Considered to be one of the most successful and widely known synthpop bands hailing from the United States, Red Flag has proven to be one of the most enduring, most prolific, stylistically varied and most influential electronic bands from America. Red Flag made the top 10 Billboard charts in 1988 with their memorable song Russian Radio. The next year Red Flag's debut album, Naive Art, released by Enigma, earned them another top 10 single, If I Ever.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Radio - (6:12) - 1,102 plays
- If I Ever - (4:45) - 560 plays
- Broken Heart - (4:04) - 494 plays
- Pretty in Pity - (4:15) - 297 plays
- Give Me Your Hand - (5:03) - 288 plays
- Count to Three - (4:06) - 246 plays
- All Roads Lead to You - (6:51) - 164 plays
- I See You - (3:21) - 217 plays
- Save Me Tonight - (5:04) - 121 plays
- King of Everything - (2:59) - 138 plays