66 Shouts - 453,198 Scrobbles
Red Flag is a synthpop band founded in 1984 in San Diego by brothers Chris Reynolds and Mark Reynolds (vocals). Considered to be one of the most successful and widely known synthpop bands hailing from the United States, Red Flag has proven to be one of the most enduring, most prolific, stylistically varied and most influential electronic bands from America. Red Flag made the top 10 Billboard charts in 1988 with their memorable song Russian Radio. The next year Red Flag's debut album, Naive Art, released by Enigma, earned them another top 10 single, If I Ever.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Russian Radio - (6:12) - 1,089 plays
- If I Ever - (4:45) - 750 plays
- Broken Heart - (4:04) - 485 plays
- Pretty in Pity - (4:15) - 401 plays
- Count to Three - (4:06) - 367 plays
- Give Me Your Hand - (5:03) - 318 plays
- I See You - (3:21) - 311 plays
- All Roads Lead to You - (6:51) - 206 plays
- The Thought of You - (4:09) - 215 plays
- Save Me Tonight - (5:04) - 199 plays