0 Shouts - 1,156 Scrobbles
Red Fisher started as a band in 1988. It was Johnny and Jason that got the thing going. We wanted to play skate rock. It was those kind of bands we looked up to when we were kids skating in Winnipeg.In those early years SK8 skateboards help us out a lot. Jai Perra (RIP) was working with us to promote shows and build a scene. By 1990 our local shows were huge. Anywhere from 500 to 1000 kids per show. It was a crazy time as "punk rock" went mainstream thanks to the Nirvana craze.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online