Red Eye Junction
0 Shouts - 6,827 Scrobbles
The Benevolent Dr. Cain spends a good amount of time hanging around the local watering hole McCarthy's Irish Pub in San Luis Obispo California. From time to time he would run into this guy The Incomparable CC Ryder. Anyway, The Incomparable CC Ryder would see The Benevolent Dr. Cain singing to the country on the juke box and ask him if he liked country and western. 'Hell Yeah' was the immediate response from The Benevolent Dr. Cain.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Billy - (4:20) - 13 plays
- Standing in the Shadows - (3:53) - 9 plays
- Tonight - (2:32) - 8 plays
- April - (3:26) - 6 plays
- The Roses - (3:32) - 8 plays
- I'll Be Sorry - (3:29) - 7 plays
- One by One - (3:23) - 8 plays
- Trouble - (3:07) - 5 plays
- First Light of Dawn - (2:45) - 9 plays
- I Spit On Your Grave - (3:14) - 4 plays