Way back when, amongst the vibrant green rolling landscape of Kennedy's Creek, a vicious sound was being sculpted. The purveyors of this unrelenting audio were brothers Jo and Jorge Gardner. Guitar and Drums respectively, Red Eagle had finally arrived. Together, Jo and Jorge meshed rhythm and melody into a primal force that was both raw and pure. It wasn't until many years later (2008) that a chance encounter with one Brady "Brother Bear" Jones, in a sand pit(/informal kitty litter tray) at Port Fairy Folk Festival, would see Red Eagle evolve into the ever elusive "Power Trio".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On my mind - (3:34) - 2 plays
- Devil's Hand - (1:37) - 4 plays
- Dreamer's Lane - (3:07) - 9 plays
- Running - (3:56) - 3 plays
- Down to the River - (3:53) - 28 plays
- Hell I know - (6:04) - 11 plays
- Heaven - (3:32) - 5 plays
- Lonely Man - (2:53) - 1 plays
- Flame - (4:46) - 5 plays
- Tomorrow - (6:05) - 6 plays