41 Shouts - 156,761 Scrobbles
A punk band from Portland Oregon, The Red Dons are the continuation of the Observers. After members abruptly left the band in 2005, Douglas Burns, the Observers’ lead singer, artist, and primary songwriter teamed up with Hajji Husayn to continue on with the band. Husayn’s involvement with the Observers made this a natural pairing. Next, they added Derek Skokan (Revisions) on drums and Justin Maurer (Clorox Girls) on guitar and re-named this new line-up the Red Dons. Skokan was later replaced by Richard Joachim.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Land of Reason - (3:38) - 735 plays
- Unheard Words - (2:50) - 576 plays
- Pariah - (4:11) - 581 plays
- My Life in Exile - (3:36) - 528 plays
- Pieces - (3:05) - 425 plays
- Superficial - (2:38) - 315 plays
- Secret Agent - (3:02) - 358 plays
- Too Sick - (2:41) - 318 plays
- Failure - (4:38) - 306 plays
- Walk Alone - (2:45) - 334 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online