443 Shouts - 2,099,399 Scrobbles
Recoil is the project of Alan Wilder, formerly a member of Depeche Mode. Born on 1st June 1959 in London, England, he is a classically-trained musician and renowned contemporary music producer. Recoil was born in 1986 as a two-track experimental EP. Simply entitled ‘1 + 2’, this collection of primitive demos caught the attention of Mute Records label boss Daniel Miller and was inconspicuously released as a mini-album on 12" vinyl.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Want - (5:50) - 4,208 plays
- LyricsWho wouldn't want a good girl, a soft hand,
A gentle woman for a gentleman?
He said, 'It's been fine so far but after a while
I want more than a soft style.
I want some slashes
- Jezebel - (4:29) - 2,802 plays
- LyricsWith your wild, call the pace
Taste the tracks of the waste
With your wild, with your sweet
With your cold black-eyed teeth
I close my eyes and I pray, yes I pray
- LyricsI wanna write myself
On the walls of your heart
Because the knot that holds us
Altogether throws us all apart
I'm gonna stop myself
- Luscious Apparatus - (6:03) - 1,395 plays
- Incubus - (7:07) - 1,815 plays
- Shunt - (6:47) - 1,386 plays
- Strange Hours - (5:13) - 1,153 plays
- Allelujah - (5:56) - 1,384 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online