14 Shouts - 380,025 Scrobbles
It all started in the spring of 1997 when Detroit native Matthew Chicoine, aka Recloose, made contact with techno pioneer Carl Craig by way of a legendary ‘demo-on-rye sandwich’. This fateful meeting led to the signing of Recloose to Craig’s seminal Planet E label and the birth of an eclectic and vibrant musical career. Recloose’s musical roots trace back to eight years of studying music and playing jazz saxophone, later shifting his focus to the art of collecting and mixing vinyl while at the University of Michigan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dust - (7:07) - 1,160 plays
- Cardiology - Isolée Mix - (5:46) - 651 plays
- Tecumseh - (8:03) - 331 plays
- Cardiology (Isolée mix) - (5:22) - 317 plays
- Absence of One - (6:06) - 292 plays
- Abscence Of One - (6:05) - 278 plays
- Can't Take It (Herbert's Some Dumb dub) - (7:10) - 232 plays
- Deeper Waters - (5:46) - 212 plays
- Can't Take It - (6:22) - 183 plays
- Absence Of One (Album Version) - (6:04) - 166 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online