14 Shouts - 377,547 Scrobbles
It all started in the spring of 1997 when Detroit native Matthew Chicoine, aka Recloose, made contact with techno pioneer Carl Craig by way of a legendary ‘demo-on-rye sandwich’. This fateful meeting led to the signing of Recloose to Craig’s seminal Planet E label and the birth of an eclectic and vibrant musical career. Recloose’s musical roots trace back to eight years of studying music and playing jazz saxophone, later shifting his focus to the art of collecting and mixing vinyl while at the University of Michigan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dust - (7:07) - 1,211 plays
- Cardiology - Isolée Mix - (5:46) - 654 plays
- Tecumseh - (8:03) - 318 plays
- Cardiology (Isolée mix) - (5:22) - 292 plays
- Abscence Of One - (6:05) - 282 plays
- Absence of One - (6:06) - 281 plays
- Deeper Waters - (5:46) - 229 plays
- Can't Take It (Herbert's Some Dumb dub) - (7:10) - 229 plays
- Can't Take It - (6:22) - 177 plays
- Absence Of One (Album Version) - (6:04) - 158 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online