14 Shouts - 374,338 Scrobbles
It all started in the spring of 1997 when Detroit native Matthew Chicoine, aka Recloose, made contact with techno pioneer Carl Craig by way of a legendary ‘demo-on-rye sandwich’. This fateful meeting led to the signing of Recloose to Craig’s seminal Planet E label and the birth of an eclectic and vibrant musical career. Recloose’s musical roots trace back to eight years of studying music and playing jazz saxophone, later shifting his focus to the art of collecting and mixing vinyl while at the University of Michigan.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dust - (7:07) - 1,372 plays
- Cardiology - Isolée Mix - (5:46) - 714 plays
- Tecumseh - (8:03) - 350 plays
- Cardiology (Isolée mix) - (5:22) - 361 plays
- Abscence Of One - (6:05) - 290 plays
- Absence of One - (6:06) - 257 plays
- Deeper Waters - (5:46) - 269 plays
- Can't Take It - (6:22) - 168 plays
- Mana's Bounce - (5:34) - 153 plays
- Absence Of One (Album Version) - (6:04) - 156 plays