60 Shouts - 53,670 Scrobbles
Guitarist Alex Crescioni had left Crushing Skulls in October of 2006 to focus on music that he was creating with former Grimfist drummer Dustin Perle. The two had worked with each other previously and were committed to developing an extreme death metal project together. They knew they would need some serious musicians to complete the band line up. Jacob Enfinger, Gatekeeper's vocalist, had announced Gatekeeper's disbandment and had united with guitarist Andy McLeod (Andrixx) of Willow Wisp to also start a project of their own.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Esoteric Agenda - (5:41) - 298 plays
- New American Century - (5:42) - 315 plays
- Profit Before Protocol - (5:07) - 300 plays
- Guilty Until Proven Innocent - (6:50) - 291 plays
- Illuminati - (7:05) - 284 plays
- Tyrannicide - (7:31) - 273 plays
- New Order of the Ages - (7:46) - 250 plays
- Mystery, Babylon the Great, Mother of All Harlots and Abominations of the Earth - (5:09) - 245 plays
- Oblivion - (3:53) - 231 plays
- Saintan - (6:48) - 227 plays