4 Shouts - 5,739 Scrobbles
Rebecca Saunders (born 19 December 1967, London) is an English composer. From 1991 to 1994 Saunders studied composition with Wolfgang Rihm at the Hochschule für Musik Karlsruhe, and in 1997 she completed a doctorate in composition with Nigel Osborne. Saunders has received the Busoni Prize of the Berlin Academy of the Arts, the Ernst von Siemens Music Prize for composition, the composition prize from the ARD and the Paul Hindemith Prize as part of the Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival (2003).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fletch - (16:58) - 32 plays
- crimson - (1:13) - 9 plays
- Blue and Gray - (10:09) - 17 plays
- Quartet - (1:12) - 10 plays
- Blaauw - (9:52) - 6 plays
- into the blue - (12:58) - 4 plays
- Duo - (10:35) - 7 plays
- To and Fro - (10:16) - 8 plays
- Stasis: II. - (6:00) - 6 plays
- Stasis: IV. - (13:34) - 4 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online