242 Shouts - 2,726,382 Scrobbles
Reba Nell McEntire (born on March 28, 1955 - Kiowa, Oklahoma, USA) is a Grammy Award-winning singer and one of the best-selling country music performers of all time, known for her pop-tinged ballads that include 24 #1 hits. She has issued 28 studio albums and 13 compilations, with more than 50 million records sold as of 2007. With a contract to Mercury Records (1975), McEntire began her professional career singing heavily pop-influenced ballads, a far cry from the neotraditionalist movement she would help lead a few years later.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI remember it all very well lookin' back
It was the summer I turned eighteen
We lived in a one room, rundown shack
On the outskirts of New Orleans
We didn't have money for food or rent
- LyricsEvery time I turn the conversation
To something deeper than the weather
I can feel you always shuttin' down
And when I need an explanation for the silence
You just tell me you don't wanna talk about it now
- Lyrics(Bobby Russell)
He was on his way home from candle top
Been two weeks gone and he thought he'd stop
At Web's and have him a drink for he went home to her
Andy wo-lo said hello
- LyricsNo Good, Two Timin', Lies comin' outta your mouth.
Cheatin', mistreatin' games that you play brought you down.
Broke my heart, tore it apart, look who's got the last laugh now.
Don't you come crawlin' begging please on your knees, baby if you're missin' me.
- LyricsShe married when she was twenty
She thought she was ready
Now she's not so sure
She thought she'd done some living
But now she's just wonderin'
- Because Of You - (3:43) - 3,221 plays
- I'm A Survivor - (3:07) - 2,963 plays
- The Heart Won't Lie - (3:21) - 2,149 plays
- The Greatest Man I Never Knew - (3:14) - 2,313 plays
- Whoever's In New England - (3:25) - 2,533 plays