28 Shouts - 105,988 Scrobbles
Really Red was an American hardcore punk band formed in Houston, Texas in the late 1970's. Its members were Ronald "U-Ron" Bond, Vocals; Kelly "Green" Younger, Guitar; Bob Weber, Drums; and John Paul Williams, Bass Guitar. Really Red may not qualify for most beloved or dearly remembered early Texas punk band, but they were certainly one of the best in many respects. The band's sound evolved — unmistakable but ever-changing — with every release, and the law of diminishing returns never applied. They managed to be political without being heavy-handed or tiresome.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Was A Teenage Fuckup - (1:21) - 425 plays
- Prostitution - (1:20) - 378 plays
- Teaching You The Fear - (3:13) - 206 plays
- Bored With Apathy - (1:40) - 203 plays
- White Lies - (2:18) - 183 plays
- Decay - (2:14) - 159 plays
- The Fee - (1:04) - 172 plays
- I Was A Teenage Fuck Up - (1:20) - 215 plays
- Starvation Dance - (2:44) - 151 plays
- Modern Needs - (2:01) - 176 plays