205 Shouts - 1,236,526 Scrobbles
Reagan Youth is an American punk rock band started by singer Dave Rubinstein (Dave Insurgent) and his friend and guitarist Paul Bakija in Queens, New York City in early 1980. They are more commonly cited as an pivotal band in introducing the style of hardcore punk to the East Coast. Their name is a word play on Hitler Youth. An important group in the New York/New Jersey hardcore scene, they performed very regularly at CBGB and toured the U.S.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThe old bat says I have no manners
Pardon me my manner is my own
I might not climb the social ladder
But I can climb the schoolyard fence
Got no class
- LyricsWe are the sons of Reagan ...Heil!
Gonna kill us some pagans ...Heil!
The right's your sacred mission
Start an inquisition
Gonna purge the heathen minds!
- LyricsBe proud that you're a white amerikan
Blond hair, bule eyes - a fine new aryan?
Supremacy's the white man's burden?
A final solution for all new aryans...
Death to the nazis and the ku klux klan!
- LyricsJohnny doin' out on a Tuesday night?
Johnny can't read, Johnny can't write
Johnny just don't understand
Johnny don't care about this world
As long as he can fuck his girl
- LyricsI, as in M-E fuckin' me!
Hate, as in H-A-T-E, hate!
I hate up and down - I hate hanging 'round
I hate here and there - I hate everywhere
- Go Nowhere - (1:21) - 1,950 plays
- (Are You) Happy? - (1:33) - 1,637 plays
- Anytown - (1:59) - 1,606 plays
- Jesus Was A Communist - (1:44) - 1,336 plays
- In Dog We Trust - (2:49) - 1,272 plays