Ray Wylie Hubbard
30 Shouts - 402,905 Scrobbles
Ray Wylie Hubbard (born 13 November 1946 in Soper, Oklahoma, moved to Dallas, Texas, USA in 1954) is an American country music singer and songwriter. An active performer since 1965, his song "Up Against the Wall, Redneck Mother" was made famous by Jerry Jeff Walker in 1973. He has recorded and performed continuously since then, apart from a short period in the late 1980s. With a keen eye of observation and a wise man’s knowledge...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Snake Farm - (3:53) - 1,153 plays
- Down Home Country Blues - (2:57) - 1,027 plays
- Coricidin Bottle - (2:01) - 997 plays
- Drunken Poet's Dream - (4:16) - 903 plays
- Dust Of The Chase - (5:05) - 938 plays
- South of the River - (4:08) - 771 plays
- New Year's Eve at the Gates of Hell - (3:32) - 667 plays
- Coochy Coochy - (3:28) - 561 plays
- Screw You, We're From Texas - (4:01) - 675 plays
- Mother Blues - (5:58) - 672 plays