4 Shouts - 178,537 Scrobbles
Ray T. Peterson (April 23 1939 - January 25 2005) was an American pop music singer. Ray Peterson was born in Denton, Texas. Blessed with a 4-octave singing voice, he idolized the vocal sounds of fellow Texan, Roy Orbison. Peterson moved to Los Angeles, California where he was signed by RCA Victor Records in 1957. He recorded several songs that were minor hits until "The Wonder of You" made it into the Billboard Top Thirty list. The song would later be recorded by Elvis Presley with whom he became close friends.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Laura I Love Her - (2:55) - 2,367 plays
- Corinna, Corinna - (2:39) - 793 plays
- Corrine, Corrina - (2:35) - 736 plays
- The Wonder of You - (2:39) - 392 plays
- Corrine Corrina - (2:43) - 385 plays
- Corinna Corinna - (2:40) - 175 plays
- Corina Corina - (2:32) - 185 plays
- Missing You - (2:49) - 180 plays
- I Could Have Loved You so Well - (2:10) - 149 plays
- Corrina Corrina - (2:37) - 105 plays