4 Shouts - 176,583 Scrobbles
Ray T. Peterson (April 23 1939 - January 25 2005) was an American pop music singer. Ray Peterson was born in Denton, Texas. Blessed with a 4-octave singing voice, he idolized the vocal sounds of fellow Texan, Roy Orbison. Peterson moved to Los Angeles, California where he was signed by RCA Victor Records in 1957. He recorded several songs that were minor hits until "The Wonder of You" made it into the Billboard Top Thirty list. The song would later be recorded by Elvis Presley with whom he became close friends.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Laura I Love Her - (2:55) - 2,524 plays
- Corrine, Corrina - (2:35) - 931 plays
- Corinna, Corinna - (2:39) - 856 plays
- The Wonder of You - (2:39) - 451 plays
- Corrine Corrina - (2:43) - 390 plays
- Corina Corina - (2:32) - 255 plays
- Corinna Corinna - (2:40) - 191 plays
- I Could Have Loved You so Well - (2:10) - 227 plays
- Missing You - (2:49) - 169 plays
- Be My Girl - (2:09) - 116 plays