101 Shouts - 98,163 Scrobbles
Ray Manzarek (born Raymond Daniel Manczarek, Jr. on February 12, 1939 in Chicago, Illinois, United States; died May 20, 2013, in Rosenheim, Germany) was an American musician, singer, producer, film director, and author, best known as a founding member and keyboardist of The Doors from 1965 to 1973. He was a co-founding member of Nite City from 1977 to 1978, and of Manzarek-Krieger from 2001 to his death.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Too Close To The Sun - (7:19) - 573 plays
- I Could Be Anything - (4:35) - 212 plays
- Solar Boat - (5:57) - 257 plays
- J'ai Vu Ta Vie - (5:23) - 151 plays
- Downbound Train - (5:30) - 161 plays
- He Can't Come Today - (4:41) - 154 plays
- The Golden Scarab - (6:44) - 158 plays
- Hadley's Cruise - (3:15) - 120 plays
- Paper Kimono - (4:35) - 115 plays
- The Wheel Of Fortune (O Fortuna) - (3:08) - 168 plays