Ray LaMontagne and the Pariah Dogs
43 Shouts - 1,472,351 Scrobbles
Ray LaMontagne and the Pariah Dogs is an American band, marking the first time that American singer-songwriter Ray LaMontagne has released music in collaboration with other artists within the context of a band. Their debut album, "God Willin' & The Creek Don't Rise" was released in 2010. Nominated for two Grammy awards, the album won the award for best contemporary folk album. The song "Beg Steal or Borrow" was nominated for Song of the Year. The band includes Eric Heywood and Greg Leisz on guitars, Jennifer Condos on bass, and Jay Bellerose on drums.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- For The Summer - (3:51) - 8,213 plays
- Beg Steal Or Borrow - (4:32) - 6,878 plays
- New York City's Killing Me - (4:13) - 3,633 plays
- Repo Man - (6:07) - 2,460 plays
- This Love Is Over - (3:29) - 2,854 plays
- Like Rock & Roll And Radio - (6:04) - 2,548 plays
- Are We Really Through - (4:59) - 2,305 plays
- God Willin' & the Creek Don't Rise - (3:09) - 2,353 plays
- Old Before Your Time - (4:03) - 2,367 plays
- Devil's In The Jukebox - (3:59) - 1,308 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online