4 Shouts - 4,978 Scrobbles
From synthpop to trip-hop, from solo work to electro duo to synth-rock band -- and then back to the beginning. Ray Grant's album "Deviations", recorded over the course of past two years, gathers together most of his pop fascinations and in the process sounds both completely Eighties and completely modern, completely cool and completely unfashionable, completely pop and completely complete. The songs tell the stories of smalltown boys, Mylene Farmer admirers, machine-wannabes and mothers that can't stand their sons' eyeliner.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- No Matter What - (4:25) - 46 plays
- maybe (dance mix) - (5:24) - 9 plays
- Walk - (3:16) - 2 plays
- Saferoads - (4:00) - 3 plays
- Saferoads (AndySetGo remix) - (4:33) - 2 plays
- Pre-Amp - (3:00) - 1 plays
- Come Into My House (7" edit) - (3:42) - 1 plays
- The boy with the stars in his eyes - (3:16) - 1 plays
- Reach II - (4:37) - 2 plays
- The Hurricane - (4:28) - 1 plays