1 Shouts - 4,605 Scrobbles
Ray Drummond (born November 23, 1946 in Brookline, Massachusetts) is a jazz bassist and teacher. He can be heard on albums by the Art Farmer/Benny Golson Jazztet, Stan Getz, Johnny Griffin, Tom Harrell, Dusko Goykovich, Hank Jones, Lee Konitz, Wynton Marsalis, Branford Marsalis, David Murray, the Sonny Clark Memorial Band, Pharoah Sanders and James Spaulding. He also co-leads The Drummonds with Renee Rosnes and (not related) Billy Drummond and published some albums under his own name, with guest musicians including Kenny Barron, Craig Handy, John Hicks, Branford Marsalis and Joe Lovano.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poor Butterfly - (8:18) - 155 plays
- Quiet Now - 21 plays
- Andei - (5:23) - 9 plays
- Susanita-Like - (7:56) - 9 plays
- Fungii Mama - (5:44) - 6 plays
- Peace - 10 plays
- Sophisticated Lady - (6:29) - 3 plays
- Dedication (To John Hicks) - (6:31) - 6 plays
- Cassie's Tune - (6:13) - 3 plays
- Camera in a Bag - 4 plays