1 Shouts - 4,671 Scrobbles
Ray Drummond (born November 23, 1946 in Brookline, Massachusetts) is a jazz bassist and teacher. He can be heard on albums by the Art Farmer/Benny Golson Jazztet, Stan Getz, Johnny Griffin, Tom Harrell, Dusko Goykovich, Hank Jones, Lee Konitz, Wynton Marsalis, Branford Marsalis, David Murray, the Sonny Clark Memorial Band, Pharoah Sanders and James Spaulding. He also co-leads The Drummonds with Renee Rosnes and (not related) Billy Drummond and published some albums under his own name, with guest musicians including Kenny Barron, Craig Handy, John Hicks, Branford Marsalis and Joe Lovano.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Poor Butterfly - (8:18) - 166 plays
- Quiet Now - 19 plays
- Andei - (5:23) - 10 plays
- Susanita-Like - (7:56) - 11 plays
- Fungii Mama - (5:44) - 6 plays
- Dedication (To John Hicks) - (6:31) - 8 plays
- Equipoise - (6:55) - 4 plays
- Peace - 12 plays
- Oh Jay - (5:13) - 3 plays
- Sophisticated Lady - (6:29) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online