12 Shouts - 238,954 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Ray Brown.
1 - American jazz double bassist
2 - Australian singer/guitarist 1. Raymond Matthews Brown (October 13, 1926–July 2, 2002) was an American jazz double bassist. Ray Brown was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had piano lessons from the age of eight. After noticing how many pianists attended his high school, he thought of taking up the trombone, but was unable to afford one. With a vacancy in the high school jazz orchestra, he took up the double bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love For Sale - (3:30) - 276 plays
- That's All (Live) - (6:05) - 257 plays
- Sister Sadie - (4:56) - 215 plays
- I Want To Be Happy - (3:32) - 197 plays
- Take The A Train - (8:06) - 147 plays
- Exactly Like You - (5:45) - 142 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: A Night In Tunisia (Interlude) - (3:08) - 110 plays
- Cool Walk - (6:30) - 105 plays
- Tangerine - (3:14) - 98 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: Ol' Man Rebop - (2:46) - 107 plays