12 Shouts - 236,511 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Ray Brown.
1 - American jazz double bassist
2 - Australian singer/guitarist 1. Raymond Matthews Brown (October 13, 1926–July 2, 2002) was an American jazz double bassist. Ray Brown was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had piano lessons from the age of eight. After noticing how many pianists attended his high school, he thought of taking up the trombone, but was unable to afford one. With a vacancy in the high school jazz orchestra, he took up the double bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love For Sale - (3:30) - 302 plays
- Take The A Train - (8:06) - 237 plays
- That's All (Live) - (6:05) - 245 plays
- Sister Sadie - (4:56) - 228 plays
- I Want To Be Happy - (3:32) - 242 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: A Night In Tunisia (Interlude) - (3:08) - 117 plays
- Exactly Like You - (5:45) - 133 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: Ol' Man Rebop - (2:46) - 101 plays
- Tangerine - (3:14) - 104 plays
- Blue Bossa - (5:03) - 72 plays