11 Shouts - 228,005 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Ray Brown.
1 - American jazz double bassist
2 - Australian singer/guitarist 1. Raymond Matthews Brown (October 13, 1926–July 2, 2002) was an American jazz double bassist. Ray Brown was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had piano lessons from the age of eight. After noticing how many pianists attended his high school, he thought of taking up the trombone, but was unable to afford one. With a vacancy in the high school jazz orchestra, he took up the double bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sister Sadie - (4:56) - 228 plays
- That's All (Live) - (6:06) - 245 plays
- I Want To Be Happy - (3:32) - 181 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: A Night In Tunisia (Interlude) - (3:08) - 150 plays
- Blue Bossa - (5:03) - 100 plays
- Take The A Train - (8:06) - 127 plays
- Exactly Like You - (5:45) - 110 plays
- Tangerine - (3:14) - 111 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: Ol' Man Rebop - (2:46) - 108 plays
- How Could You Do A Thing Like This To Me? (live) - (4:35) - 76 plays