11 Shouts - 221,727 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Ray Brown.
1 - American jazz double bassist
2 - Australian singer/guitarist 1. Raymond Matthews Brown (October 13, 1926–July 2, 2002) was an American jazz double bassist. Ray Brown was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had piano lessons from the age of eight. After noticing how many pianists attended his high school, he thought of taking up the trombone, but was unable to afford one. With a vacancy in the high school jazz orchestra, he took up the double bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sister Sadie - (4:56) - 416 plays
- That's All (Live) - (6:06) - 286 plays
- Everytime We Say Goodbye - (2:21) - 222 plays
- Tangerine - (3:14) - 192 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (5:32) - 181 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: A Night In Tunisia (Interlude) - (3:08) - 188 plays
- Exactly Like You - (5:45) - 188 plays
- Almost Like Being In Love - (4:11) - 138 plays
- Blue Bossa - (5:03) - 134 plays
- That Old Feeling - (4:36) - 137 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations