12 Shouts - 232,158 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Ray Brown.
1 - American jazz double bassist
2 - Australian singer/guitarist 1. Raymond Matthews Brown (October 13, 1926–July 2, 2002) was an American jazz double bassist. Ray Brown was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had piano lessons from the age of eight. After noticing how many pianists attended his high school, he thought of taking up the trombone, but was unable to afford one. With a vacancy in the high school jazz orchestra, he took up the double bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want To Be Happy - (3:32) - 248 plays
- That's All (Live) - (6:05) - 247 plays
- Take The A Train - (8:06) - 187 plays
- Sister Sadie - (4:56) - 201 plays
- Love For Sale - (3:30) - 129 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: A Night In Tunisia (Interlude) - (3:08) - 126 plays
- Blue Bossa - (5:03) - 96 plays
- Exactly Like You - (5:45) - 105 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: Ol' Man Rebop - (2:46) - 94 plays
- Tangerine - (3:14) - 94 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online