11 Shouts - 225,375 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Ray Brown.
1 - American jazz double bassist
2 - Australian singer/guitarist 1. Raymond Matthews Brown (October 13, 1926–July 2, 2002) was an American jazz double bassist. Ray Brown was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had piano lessons from the age of eight. After noticing how many pianists attended his high school, he thought of taking up the trombone, but was unable to afford one. With a vacancy in the high school jazz orchestra, he took up the double bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sister Sadie - (4:56) - 330 plays
- That's All (Live) - (6:06) - 282 plays
- Tangerine - (3:14) - 148 plays
- A Night In Tunisia: A Night In Tunisia (Interlude) - (3:08) - 174 plays
- Blue Bossa - (5:03) - 130 plays
- Exactly Like You - (5:45) - 139 plays
- Almost Like Being In Love - (4:11) - 113 plays
- I Want To Be Happy - (3:32) - 113 plays
- Bye Bye Blackbird - (6:41) - 114 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (5:32) - 107 plays