10 Shouts - 194,069 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist named Ray Brown.
1 - American jazz double bassist
2 - Australian singer/guitarist 1. Raymond Matthews Brown (October 13, 1926–July 2, 2002) was an American jazz double bassist. Ray Brown was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and had piano lessons from the age of eight. After noticing how many pianists attended his high school, he thought of taking up the trombone, but was unable to afford one. With a vacancy in the high school jazz orchestra, he took up the double bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tangerine - (3:16) - 619 plays
- Autumn Leaves - (5:32) - 538 plays
- Sister Sadie - (4:56) - 470 plays
- Crazy He Calls Me - 490 plays
- Almost Like Being In Love - (4:11) - 398 plays
- But Beautiful - (3:57) - 401 plays
- Rosalie - (3:03) - 351 plays
- That Old Feeling - (4:35) - 352 plays
- Alice Blue Gown - (2:37) - 299 plays
- Poor Butterfly - (3:13) - 274 plays