0 Shouts - 77,132 Scrobbles
Ray BoltzRead More...
Birth name Ray Boltz
Origin Muncie, Indiana, USA
Genre(s) : Worship, Contemporary Christian
Years active 1990–present
Website: Official Website RayBoltz.Com
In September 2008, Ray "came out" as a gay man but continues to minister in "open and affirming" churches.
Ray Boltz (born 1953 in Muncie, Indiana) is contemporary Christian music singer-songwriter, whose songs often tell stories of faith and inspiration. He travels the world in the group of Michael English, Michael W Smith with Gaithers Group.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI have journeyed
Through the long, dark night
Out on the open sea
By faith alone
- LyricsThe service is nearing an end
The choir is singing, 'Just As I Am'
And now as the old song is played
People at the altar
Are kneeling down to pray
- LyricsThank You
I dreamed I went to heaven
And you were there with me
We walked upon the streets of gold
Beside the crystal sea
- LyricsI pledge allegiance to the Lamb
With all my strength, with all I am
I will seek to honor His commands
I pledge allegiance to the Lamb
I have heard how Christians long ago
- LyricsWalking on the road to Jerusalem
The time had come to sacrifice again
My two small sons, they walk beside me on the road
The reason that they came was to watch the lamb
And they said, "Daddy, Daddy, what will we see there?
- Thank You (Precious Memories Album Version) - 1,799 plays
- Thank You (Best Of Homecoming 2001 Version) - 1,297 plays
- One Drop of Blood - 2,106 plays
- Thank You (A Billy Graham Music Homecoming Volume 1 Version) - 942 plays
- The Hammer - 1,299 plays