0 Shouts - 78,966 Scrobbles
Ray BoltzRead More...
Birth name Ray Boltz
Origin Muncie, Indiana, USA
Genre(s) : Worship, Contemporary Christian
Years active 1990–present
Website: Official Website RayBoltz.Com
In September 2008, Ray "came out" as a gay man but continues to minister in "open and affirming" churches.
Ray Boltz (born 1953 in Muncie, Indiana) is contemporary Christian music singer-songwriter, whose songs often tell stories of faith and inspiration. He travels the world in the group of Michael English, Michael W Smith with Gaithers Group.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI have journeyed through the long dark night
Out on the open sea, by faith alone
Sight unknown; and yet His eyes were watching me
The anchor holds
Though the ship is battered
- LyricsThe service is nearing an end
The choir is singing, 'Just As I Am'
And now as the old song is played
People at the altar
Are kneeling down to pray
- LyricsI dreamed I went to heaven
You were there with me
We walked along the streets of gold
Beside the crystal sea
We heard the angels singing
- LyricsI pledge allegiance to the Lamb
With all my strength, with all I am
I will seek to honor His commands
I pledge allegiance to the Lamb
I have heard how Christians long ago
- LyricsWalking on the road to Jerusalem,
The time had come to sacrifice again,
My two small sons,
They walked beside me on the road,
The reason that they came was to watch the lamb.
- Thank You (Precious Memories Album Version) - 1,799 plays
- Thank You (Best Of Homecoming 2001 Version) - 1,297 plays
- One Drop of Blood - 2,151 plays
- Thank You (A Billy Graham Music Homecoming Volume 1 Version) - 942 plays
- The Hammer - 1,323 plays