13 Shouts - 83,131 Scrobbles
Birth name Ray Boltz
Origin Muncie, Indiana, USA
Genre(s) : Worship, Contemporary Christian
Years active 1990–present
Website: Official Website RayBoltz.Com
In September 2008, Ray "came out" as a gay man but continues to minister in "open and affirming" churches. Ray Boltz (born 1953 in Muncie, Indiana) is contemporary Christian music singer-songwriter, whose songs often tell stories of faith and inspiration. He travels the world in the group of Michael English, Michael W Smith with Gaithers Group.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Thank You - (5:42) - 204 plays
- LyricsI pledge allegiance to the Lamb
With all my strength, with all I am
I will seek to honor His commands
I pledge allegiance to the Lamb
I have heard how Christians long ago
- LyricsI have journeyed
Through the long, dark night
Out on the open sea
By faith alone
- LyricsWalking on the road to Jerusalem
The time had come to sacrifice again
My two small sons, they walk beside me on the road
The reason that they came was to watch the lamb
And they said, "Daddy, Daddy, what will we see there?
- LyricsThe service is nearing an end
The choir is singing, 'Just As I Am'
And now as the old song is played
People at the altar
Are kneeling down to pray
- One Drop of Blood - (5:18) - 50 plays
- The Storm/The Anchor Holds - (7:11) - 39 plays
- What If I Give All - (4:39) - 39 plays
- The Hammer - (4:19) - 29 plays
- I Will Praise The Lord - (5:34) - 27 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online