10 Shouts - 37,069 Scrobbles
chris cunningham: guitar, piano, bass, violin, mandolin, xylophone, paranoid words, intrusive gestures.
brantley duke: singing, xylophone, percussion, looking good
matt badger: Lt. Commander of percussion Bio: After teaching overseas in the Marshall Islands, Chris Cunningham returned to Seattle in 2008 and met Brantley Duke, a local record engineer and musician. Within two months of their introduction, the pair began writing and playing music together. They shared a common interest in darker sounding melodies combined with intricate vocal harmonies.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In the World - (2:29) - 409 plays
- Graves - (2:58) - 359 plays
- Live Alone - (4:19) - 302 plays
- We Want It All - (3:21) - 218 plays
- A Devil's Coming - (2:15) - 191 plays
- Demons and Lakes - (4:14) - 173 plays
- Eidetic - (1:58) - 154 plays
- All Us Liars - (2:56) - 158 plays
- Border Animals - (3:51) - 154 plays
- Outerworlds - (4:32) - 145 plays