11 Shouts - 55,776 Scrobbles
Ratdog, also known as Bob Weir & Ratdog, is an American rock band. The group began as a side project for Grateful Dead rhythm guitarist Bob Weir and bassist Rob Wasserman that toured for seven years under names such as Weir/Wasserman and Scaring the Children. After adding Jay Lane on drums and Matthew Kelly on guitar and harmonica, they played their first show as a full band on April 22, 1995. They were originally billed as Friends of Montezuma and then as Ratdog Revue. They played their first show as Ratdog on August 8, 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ashes and Glass - (14:13) - 39 plays
- Friend of the Devil - (5:22) - 17 plays
- Jam - 14 plays
- Corrina - (10:09) - 14 plays
- Two Djinn - (9:03) - 7 plays
- Cassidy - 10 plays
- The Other One - (8:57) - 11 plays
- Lucky Enough - (5:10) - 89 plays
- Knockin' On Heaven's Door - (4:54) - 7 plays
- I Need A Miracle - (4:43) - 6 plays