11 Shouts - 55,365 Scrobbles
Ratdog, also known as Bob Weir & Ratdog, is an American rock band. The group began as a side project for Grateful Dead rhythm guitarist Bob Weir and bassist Rob Wasserman that toured for seven years under names such as Weir/Wasserman and Scaring the Children. After adding Jay Lane on drums and Matthew Kelly on guitar and harmonica, they played their first show as a full band on April 22, 1995. They were originally billed as Friends of Montezuma and then as Ratdog Revue. They played their first show as Ratdog on August 8, 1995.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ashes and Glass - (14:13) - 42 plays
- Two Djinn - (9:03) - 22 plays
- Corrina - (10:09) - 21 plays
- Odessa - (6:14) - 22 plays
- Bury Me Standing - (6:56) - 34 plays
- Welcome to the World - (6:52) - 26 plays
- Lucky Enough - (5:10) - 76 plays
- Even So - (8:52) - 15 plays
- October Queen - (7:45) - 14 plays
- Jack Straw - (6:11) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online