5 Shouts - 56,739 Scrobbles
1) The Rat Pack is the nickname given to a group of popular entertainers most active between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s. Its most famous line-up featured Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop, who appeared together in films and on stage in the early 1960s. Despite its reputation as a masculine group, the Rat Pack did have female participants, such as movie icons Shirley Maclaine, Lauren Bacall, and Judy Garland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me How - (1:34) - 136 plays
- Ain't That A Kick in the Head - 20 plays
- World War 84 - (1:05) - 90 plays
- Too Close For Comfort - (3:02) - 17 plays
- I'm Gonna Live Till I Die - (1:55) - 16 plays
- Protect The Rich - (1:16) - 10 plays
- Volare - 21 plays
- Winter Wonderland - (2:12) - 8 plays
- The Tender Trap - (2:57) - 11 plays
- Chicago - (2:08) - 12 plays