5 Shouts - 55,429 Scrobbles
1) The Rat Pack is the nickname given to a group of popular entertainers most active between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s. Its most famous line-up featured Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop, who appeared together in films and on stage in the early 1960s. Despite its reputation as a masculine group, the Rat Pack did have female participants, such as movie icons Shirley Maclaine, Lauren Bacall, and Judy Garland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me How - (1:34) - 44 plays
- Sam's Song - (2:52) - 26 plays
- W.W. 84 - (1:05) - 23 plays
- Me and My Shadow - (2:22) - 24 plays
- Ain't That A Kick in the Head - 36 plays
- The Birth of the Blues - (1:41) - 16 plays
- Sittin' On Top Of The World - (2:12) - 20 plays
- The Lady Is a Tramp - (1:45) - 15 plays
- Chicago - (2:08) - 13 plays
- Volare - 16 plays