5 Shouts - 56,177 Scrobbles
1) The Rat Pack is the nickname given to a group of popular entertainers most active between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s. Its most famous line-up featured Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop, who appeared together in films and on stage in the early 1960s. Despite its reputation as a masculine group, the Rat Pack did have female participants, such as movie icons Shirley Maclaine, Lauren Bacall, and Judy Garland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me How - (1:34) - 103 plays
- W.W. 84 - (1:05) - 20 plays
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - 14 plays
- World War 84 - (1:05) - 41 plays
- Chicago - (2:08) - 13 plays
- Me and My Shadow - (2:22) - 17 plays
- Sam's Song - (2:52) - 12 plays
- Sittin' On Top Of The World - (2:12) - 12 plays
- Ain't That A Kick in the Head - 16 plays
- The Birth of the Blues - (1:41) - 8 plays