5 Shouts - 56,559 Scrobbles
1) The Rat Pack is the nickname given to a group of popular entertainers most active between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s. Its most famous line-up featured Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop, who appeared together in films and on stage in the early 1960s. Despite its reputation as a masculine group, the Rat Pack did have female participants, such as movie icons Shirley Maclaine, Lauren Bacall, and Judy Garland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me How - (1:34) - 154 plays
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - 15 plays
- W.W. 84 - (1:05) - 20 plays
- Chicago - (2:08) - 16 plays
- Me and My Shadow - (2:22) - 23 plays
- World War 84 - (1:05) - 90 plays
- Sam's Song - (2:52) - 15 plays
- I'm Gonna Live Till I Die - (1:55) - 19 plays
- Ain't That A Kick in the Head - 22 plays
- Too Close For Comfort - (3:02) - 16 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online