5 Shouts - 55,273 Scrobbles
1) The Rat Pack is the nickname given to a group of popular entertainers most active between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s. Its most famous line-up featured Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop, who appeared together in films and on stage in the early 1960s. Despite its reputation as a masculine group, the Rat Pack did have female participants, such as movie icons Shirley Maclaine, Lauren Bacall, and Judy Garland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tell Me How - (1:34) - 37 plays
- Sam's Song - (2:52) - 29 plays
- Ain't That A Kick in the Head - 40 plays
- Me and My Shadow - (2:22) - 24 plays
- The Lady Is a Tramp - (1:45) - 23 plays
- The Birth of the Blues - (1:41) - 18 plays
- Sittin' On Top Of The World - (2:12) - 23 plays
- Volare - 19 plays
- Chicago - (2:08) - 15 plays
- Too Close For Comfort - (3:02) - 17 plays