5 Shouts - 52,559 Scrobbles
1) The Rat Pack is the nickname given to a group of popular entertainers most active between the mid-1950s and mid-1960s. Its most famous line-up featured Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis, Jr., Peter Lawford and Joey Bishop, who appeared together in films and on stage in the early 1960s. Despite its reputation as a masculine group, the Rat Pack did have female participants, such as movie icons Shirley Maclaine, Lauren Bacall, and Judy Garland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Me and My Shadow - (2:22) - 137 plays
- Sam's Song - (2:52) - 82 plays
- I Left My Heart in San Francisco - (3:09) - 63 plays
- Chicago - (2:08) - 64 plays
- The Lady Is a Tramp - (1:45) - 56 plays
- Tell Me How - (1:34) - 50 plays
- You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You - 42 plays
- I'm Gonna Live Till I Die - (1:55) - 45 plays
- The Birth of the Blues - (1:41) - 44 plays
- The Lady Is A Tramp - Sammy Davis Jr - (4:01) - 30 plays